Within the Discussion Board area, write 300–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Part 1: Ethics in Research
Utilizing the Internet, CTU Library, and your textbook, choose 1 example of unethical research in a business setting, and discuss the following:
- Explain why research might be considered unethical.
- Explain what ethical considerations there are and how to avoid these issues in your research project.
- Explain what components are needed in the introduction to a survey to address ethical concerns.
You may wish to review an example time line by clicking here.
Part 2: Preparing to Create Your Survey
Building on the organizational issue, problem, or topic that you identified in Unit 1, complete the following:
- Write 1 research question regarding that topic, in preparation for the assignments in Units 3–5.
- Create 5 survey questions that would help answer your research question.
- Write your hypothesis for your research question.