Assignment 1: LASA 2: Conducting and Analyzing Statistical Tests
Your written presentation to the following problem situation should be a formal academic presentation wherein APA guidelines apply.
A study wants to examine the relationship between student anxiety for an exam and the number of hours studied. The data is as follows:
Student Anxiety Scores Study Hours
1. Why is a correlation the most appropriate statistic?
2. What is the null and alternate hypothesis?
3. What is the correlation between student anxiety scores and number of study hours? Select alpha and interpret your findings. Make sure to note whether it is significant or not and what the effect size is.
4. How would you interpret this?
5. What is the probability of a type I error? What does this mean?
6. How would you use this same information but set it up in a way that allows you to conduct a t-test? An ANOVA
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient”for a 15% Discount!”
We have Walden University and Capella University nursing practitioners!
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
The post Why is a correlation the most appropriate statistic? appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.
Why is a correlation the most appropriate statistic? was first posted on July 5, 2020 at 11:17 am.
©2020 “Savvy Essay Writers”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at